Monday, 14 April 2014

Review: The Geography of You and Me




The Geography of You and Me
by Jennifer E. Smith




A cute contemporary romance focusing on love, family, loss and the idea of home. When a blackout hits New York City, Lucy and Owen find themselves trapped together in an elevator. The friendship and romance that progresses from this chance meeting spans countries through the medium of postcards.

I love the film You've Got Mail, in fact, it's one of my all time favourites! So when I saw that this romance was through postcards, I leaped at the chance to review an e-arc from Netgalley. Smith's writing flows off the page but I found myself dipping in and out for some escapism. For me, it's good but not profoundly different to the other books of the same genre.

If you're a fan of Stephanie Perkins or, of course, Jennifer E Smith's previous work you should pick this up tomorrow.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment