Saturday, 5 April 2014

March Wrap Up


I'm pretty late posting this, so let's just get straight to it! This month I finished...


City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments #3)
 by Cassandra Clare 


 I enjoyed this but guessed early on the big plot twist.




 If I Stay
by Gail Forman


 I picked up this beautiful hardcover edition for a bargain £1 from a local charity shop. And I really liked it. Short and sweet. 




 The Help 
by Kathryn Stockett 


A re-read for book club. Enjoyed this just as much as the first time.



 Divergent
 by Veronica Roth 


Why I waited to long to read this I do not know! Really enjoyed it, although Tris did annoy me at times.



The Geography of You and Me 
by Jennifer E. Smith 


A really cute contemporary romance that I received from netgalley. Will release a full review near the release date, 15 April.



 And the books I started but didn't finish... 

 Prep 
by Curtis Sittenfeld 


I was excited for this book and I was thoroughly disappointed. I found Lee to be pretty depressing and I just couldn't connect with her. However, Sittenfeld's writing is great as per usual.



 On Beauty 
by Zadie Smith 


 I just was not in the mood for this. May loan it from the library at a later stage. For that reason I won't be giving this a rating just yet, I don't feel that would be fair.


March was a busy month for me, again, so I didn't read as much as I wanted to. Although I didn't do too badly! Later this week I'll tell you what I'm reading this month. Until then, what was your favourite read in the last month?

No comments:

Post a Comment