Monday, 17 February 2014

Motivational Monday: Happiness is a Verb





Like many people, I have fallen prey to the "I'll be happy when..." attitude. Before I used to believe that having certain things or being at a certain place professionally in life would make me happy. Thankfully, since then I have realised that neither of these will make anyone truly happy. Happiness is a choice.

To remind myself that happiness can come from the everyday, I'm taking part in the #100happydays challenge on my personal Facebook. Thus far, the challenge has helped me to find much more happiness in each day - simple because I am actively seeking it. I'd encourage anyone to take part and see how it makes a difference to your day to day life. 

You can find more details about the challenge and sign up here: http://100happydays.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment